Access Statement for Botanical Cottages, Chestnut, Maple, Willow and Oak
Our two bedroom cottages are self-catering and spread over two floors. In this statement we have tried to provide as much information as possible, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to call. We look forward to your arrival.
• We have a web-site which provides detailed information.
• Booking and enquiries can be made via email or phone.
• The nearest bus stop is in Lesbury 0.2 miles.
• The nearest train station is Lesbury/Alnwick station which is 0.7 miles.
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities
• The cottages are set back off the main street.
• There is space to unload your car at the front door of each cottage, door to door.
• There is a designated parking space for one car to the rear of the properties; access to cottages is at the back.
• The parking area is all on one level, with gravel underfoot.
• There is a small step up to the front door.
• The cottages are set within the village.
Main Entrance, Reception & Ticketing Area
• The front door has a small step up to it.
• There is an entrance hall with coir matting underfoot.
Public Areas - Hall, Stairs, Landing, Corridors etc
• All areas apart from the kitchens and bathrooms are carpeted.
• The stairs are quite steep but safety gates are provided should they be needed. There is a step leading into the kitchen, on the ground floor, in Oak Cottage.
• The downstairs hall, landing and stairs are well lit.
Public Areas - Sitting room, lounges, lobbies etc
• The living room is well lit and spacious.
• The room is carpeted.
• There are two, two seater settees in Maple, Willow and Oak and one two seater and two one seaters in Chestnut cottage.
• There is a coffee table in each.
• There is space to easily move around all the furniture, all the furniture is moveable.
• There is a large storage cupboard within the living room.
• Not Available
Restaurant / Dining Room, Bar & Bar area, Take Away & Cafe
• Not Available
• In the kitchen is a washer/dryer.
• There is a clothes airer located in the cupboard in the living room.
Bedrooms & Sleeping Areas
• There are two bedrooms located upstairs in each cottage.
• Doubles beds are 4ft 6ins, single beds are 3ft.
• Non feather duvets are provided. Pillows are feather, but non-feathered can be provided upon request.
• Bedding is 300 thread count Egyptian cotton.
• Carpet in all bedrooms.
• Excellent lighting via spot lights and bedside lamps.
• 14 steps up to first floor.
Bathroom, Shower-room & WC [Ensuite or Shared]
• The bath has non slip bath mats.
• There is a shower above each bath apart from Oak cottage which has a separate shower cubicle.
• Flooring is non slip vinyl.
• Good lighting.
• Single taps for hot and cold water.
• Kitchen is open-plan with dining room.
• Oven door is drop down with gas hob above it.
• Flooring is either terracotta tiles or wood.
• Kitchen is evenly lit with spot lights on the ceiling and under counter lighting.
• Granite worktops.
• Good contrast between worktop and units.
• Tall fridge/freezer.
Grounds and Gardens
• Patio is tiled with stone, with small shrubs in pots.
• There is outside lighting for the front and back areas.
• Mobile phone reception is only good in certain areas of the houses.
• Front and back door exit for use in case of a fire. In case of an emergency, leave all belongings and vacate the cottage.
• The cottages are no smoking.
Address: 2 Holywood
• Flashing lights to be attached to smoke alarms in the future.
Contact Telephone and Email Address
We welcome your feedback to help us continually improve if you have any comments please phone 07796601154 or email firstname.lastname@example.org